Music Banter - View Single Post - How Real Is Christianity?
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 09:58 AM   #339 (permalink)
coryallen2
Account Disabled

Is'nt it amazing what we believe and how it runs our lives?

I'd rather not get all into the 'political' or 'religious' talks because they could last days, but im saying in the bible god made everything. Everything is man,women animal universe. He also says their are no other gods or religions. Well what im saying is if he made EVERYTHING why is their buddists and other religions? He had to make those. Also alogn with the subject of only 1 religion, why are their so many religions that worship the shristian god. I mean look at catholics.
What I am proving with this is not that god is real or fake I am proving that all of this religion stuff is corrupt i mean half of the hebrew language couldnt be translated in those times and when the roman empire fell alot of scrolls and artifacts were destroyed.
So do you believe that there was a "the end" page there or are you people goign to center yourselves around a corrupt empire of lonleyness?
And by the way Holy,religious people whatever you want to call them are some of the nastyest meanest peopel out there.
Thats why I choose to keep myself away from it.
coryallen2 is offline   Reply With Quote