Music Banter - View Single Post - 3oh!3
Thread: 3oh!3
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 10:53 AM   #15 (permalink)
int3r4ct
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryallen2 View Post
1. They are pop punk. If you had a lick of sense you would know this.

2. OWNED

3. They appeal to mostly 12 year olds. Go to any middle school and throw a 3OH!3 shirt and you will get swarmed with 12 year olds.

4. Listen to gives you hell then listen to don't trust me. And infact thety are the same kind of music.

5. no i mean this: *IMG*

They are homos just like brokencyde.

6. LOL you should have said I dont have Their CD's because you look liek a homo now.

@6 you should also =] "sire"
@1. They are not pop-punk, and I believe that most people agree with me, even Wikipedia says "3OH!3...is an American hip hop/electronica band from Boulder, Colorado."

@2. I've never heard of that band, so unlike someone I know, I'm not going to pretend to know about things I don't know about at all.

@3. I really hope that 3oh!3 is not the kind of thing that 12 year olds are listening to, and I do believe that most of them listen to things like the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus.

@4. I happen to have both on my iPod, and I am afraid I do not see them as the "same kind of music"

@5. Honestly, I don't care if the greatest artist in the world was a drunken monkey in a trashcan who wore assless chaps and a pink sombrero everywhere, it wouldn't change the fact that their music is great. Apperances=/=Musical Talent/Style.

@6. What I said works. And I do believe that my English is quite elegant. (lulz)