Music Banter - View Single Post - Guns N' Roses (Yes and Chinese Democracy, so don't make other threads on it.)
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 01:07 PM   #120 (permalink)
draven
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snickers
Yeah lol, you say this right after I have stated that all you have is statistics... fact is Nirvana started out as an underground band and recorded Bleach for $606...Idk is this saying that they didn't want fame and fortune?!?!? Omg can you fathom that draven, can you!?!
Or are you just going to throw in another statistic like how the exact length of Axl's hair made him better qualified than Kurt Cobain?
All I have is stats to back up my claim that gnr was the biggest band from 87-93? Gee isn’t that what you are supposed to do? I backed up my statement yet you say it’s not good enough, when all you have is you like nirvana more than gnr so nirvana was bigger in the 90s. That does not cut it. I am getting tired of kicking your a$$es when it comes to this. You really have no leg to stand on. And it does not matter how much bleach cost, my point is very valid. Nirvana did not put grunge/alternative music into the mainstream alone, they had a bunch of other bands that came out at the same time that helped them. Are you going to t ry and deny that too?

And what made Axl more talented than Cobain is easy. Song writing. Cobain never wrote a song as good as WTTJ,SCOM, PC, Nov rain, estranged or Civil war.

OH yeah btw, here is more one stat for you. You do know that SCOM holds the record for most consecutive weeks at #1 on dial mtv.
draven is offline   Reply With Quote