Music Banter - View Single Post - Guns N' Roses (Yes and Chinese Democracy, so don't make other threads on it.)
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 01:10 PM   #121 (permalink)
draven
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZepStu
and why should we believe everything you say is legitimate? why is it anything everyone says to you in opposition is false or inaccurate? are you that conceited to think everything said as an argument to your stupid statements is wrong? because it isnt. im done with you, considering i dont care about either GnR or your views. you've made your stupid point, why dont you just do us a favour and shut up now, if we wanted to listen to the same thing over and over again we'd put on a my chemical romance album.
Everything I have said is fact and can be backed up simply by googling it. What did I lie about? Go ahead and pick something out, I can back it up easily. I am sorry that I made you look really bad is this debate, but its your fault. Atleast I didnt have to make up record sale numbers like you did.
You just made up numbers when trying to prove your point but simply by going to riaa.com you can look up album sales for the US.

You have lost this debate big time, you should really just quit before you get even further behind.
draven is offline   Reply With Quote