Music Banter - View Single Post - 3oh!3
Thread: 3oh!3
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 08:31 AM   #33 (permalink)
int3r4ct
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisWARisours View Post
Interact, I like your bands...and am surprised to actually see somebody else who likes scene music AND thrash AND punk lol.
We're a rare breed.

Quote:
And I don't really LOVE 3OH!3, but I seriously LOVE the song Don't Trust Me, so I bought their second album, and it is just fun to listen to.

It's obviously not meant to be a serious skill music group, but more of a catchy band that you can sing along to and they look like they have fun doing it.
Yeah, I don't think they set out to be "the most skilled group since <insert skilled group here>," they just set out to have fun and do what they love.

Quote:
I personally like the way that these two bands look, they dress very original and purposely do it JUST to have people hate on them, I think it's pretty funny.
Coryallen2 is proof that it works
I happen to dress to annoy people as well, but my brand of doing that is wearing offensive t-shirts and doing stupid stuff like buying things in the apple store while wearing a ski-mask. 'Cuz I'm that pro.