Music Banter - View Single Post - Guns N' Roses (Yes and Chinese Democracy, so don't make other threads on it.)
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 02:02 PM   #157 (permalink)
Sneer
Let it drip

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven
I backed up Axls song writing ability just fine, I gave awful lyrics that Cobain wrote plus I named songs that Cobains lyrics cant even come close to. Gee that is not good enough?

As for Back in Black, like I said before but you were too stupid to understand, biggest band in the world does not just go by one album sales, you also have to add in touring and all that other stuff I said before. I know you read all that but again you were too stupid to understand that.

Now on to your little list.
1. I NEVER said gnr were the best band since the beatles, I said BIGGEST.
Learn to read again and stop trying to put words in my mouth since you are not smart enough to do that.

2. See #1 since you seem to be really slow.

3. That was always my statement.

4. Guns n roses were the biggest band from 87-93 AND they were the biggest band in the world since the beatles, ITS BOTH.

No band was as big as gnr was when the UYIs came out. I am not going to go in circles again. I am sorry if you are not smart enough to follow along.
OOOOOOOOOOH YOU DIDNT JUST SAY GnR WERE THE BIGGEST BAND SINCE THE BEATLES.... two words for you...LED-ZEPPELIN. 200 million album sales worldwide. 117.5 album sales in the US, 3 top 10 albums at one time, 7 consecutive #1 albums. 22 million in the US for led zeppelin IV- 4th biggest album of all time in the US. GnR do not come anywhere close to this band. pink floyd were also MUCH bigger. sorry, i know i said i wouldnt reply anmore, but i couldnt resist
Sneer is offline   Reply With Quote