Music Banter - View Single Post - Avenged Sevenfold
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 03:14 AM   #350 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxcbichick View Post

A7X is such a kick ass band. and they aren't just "metal" or "hardcore" they do a lot of different styles which makes them an even better band. and they have f*cking Synester Gates who is an AMAZING guitarist. and they are awesome live, and to all those who think that they need to tell people what "real" music is... just STFU. we all have different taste in music. so go off to your little whiny forums and hate on the good bands there. no one cares about your opinion here.. kk thanks. ok off soapbox....

anyways i saw them live in San Diego this month and it was an amazing concert. they are amazing live and doesn't even compare to their energy on stage, it was one of the best nights of my life. I've been a fan for years and i cant wait til they come out with a new album.

Oh yeah and Waking the Fallen is an AMAZING album my fav out of the 4
Get em girl. I liked waking the fallen when it first came out, until I read their names and lost total respect and interest.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote