Music Banter - View Single Post - Guns N' Roses (Yes and Chinese Democracy, so don't make other threads on it.)
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 03:11 PM   #169 (permalink)
draven
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZepStu
the fact is, zeppelin have a much more impressive back catalogue then GnR. their career spanned 12 years producing 9 studio albums, 8 of which were number one. a 2.5 million capacity audience three nights in a row isnt bad going either. anyway you look at it, zeppelins career is a LOT more distinguished and generally grander than GnR, 8 classics against 1 classic and 2 average albums isnt even a contest. your only saying "you cant only go by album sales" because you know GnR dont compare to zep in terms of album sales. how you can say GnR were bigger then zeppelin just baffles me. axl and co were the biggest in the world for a couple of years- zeppelin were the biggest band in the world for near enough a decade. a piece of advice, stop criticising my argument and take a look at your own, it isnt too great you know. now, i well and truely am finished with you.
Again you have not learned how to read yet, I said you cant go by just albums sales alone. You do know what that means right? As for you claiming the UYIs were average, if you really think that you are really have no clue what you are talking about.
draven is offline   Reply With Quote