Music Banter - View Single Post - How Real Is Christianity?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 08:15 AM   #367 (permalink)
pahuuuta
Craziest Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatsitoosit View Post
a 12 year old dreaming of his grandfather (prior to knowing of his death) waving goodbye in the suit (which I've never seen prior) he would be buried in? it's reaching pretty far to say coincidence, but if that helps your argument... sure, coincidence. I don't think so.

Also, twice, things slamming shut or falling on command from calling out the same dead relative could also be a coincidence. Believe it or not, something else is out there and it's easy to not think so... but when it faces you, you'd have to have your head up your butt to not acknowledge it. I'm guessing for those that think it's nonsense it never faced them... I understand that, I wouldn't believe it either.

This I don't expect anybody to believe but the person who told it to me is one of the most honest people I've ever encountered. Him and his friends were playing with a ouija board when they were younger on a very heavy metal table. They eventually asked the spirit they summoned to raise the table and the table began to rise to the point where they all had to stand while keeping there hands on the table. They all looked at each other and said "ok, who's doing this?" but the table was too heavy for somebody to be pretending to lift it. Eventually the table just slammed to the ground and that was the last time they fooled with the ouija board. Think that is a coincidence? I don't.
i wasnt saying that i dont believe there are spirits out there im just saying that its not that common for someone to see something and half the time when you do hear these stories its a bunch of royal bull, well my parents have told me about how they played with ouija board and they asked it what it would do if they took it out back and burned it and it spelt out vampire killer, and they didnt do it, thats a little weird yes, all im saying is that it can be coincidence and if its not than what would be coming to you in a dream telling you this? are you saying spirits can go into your dreams and control what you dream? than if thats true how do you know that a spirit doesn't do that everytime you dream instead of when you just have dreams like that