Music Banter - View Single Post - Guns N' Roses (Yes and Chinese Democracy, so don't make other threads on it.)
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 04:19 PM   #173 (permalink)
draven
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZepStu
album sales truely reflects the success of a band, its a measure of how many people like the music. you really should learn to say something other than "you really should learn how to read", you just sound monotonous now. and yes UYI is average- IN MY OPINION. do you understand the concept of opinion?! it doesnt mean i know nothing, it means i have a differing view to yourself. but then that just shows how conceited and dismissive you are really. and shut up about touring, a lot of people cant afford the ticket price or get to the location, it is not a true measure of a bands success- unlike album sales.
Ok for LZ IV since you are so hard about that album.
It was released in 1971 and in 1990 it was only at 10m albums sold in the USA while AFD was released in 1987 and in 1998 it reached 15m albums sold in the usa.

So that just shows how that gnr was just as big if not bigger than LZ since in half the amout of years gnr sold more albums.

Sorry but you lose again.

Oh yeah and btw LZ IV is about 8 songs, you take the best 8 songs from UYI I and II and its better than LZ IV (IMO).

Dont cry
Nov rain
Coma
Civil war
Estranged
Breakdown
Locomotive
YCMB
draven is offline   Reply With Quote