Music Banter - View Single Post - What are you reading right now?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 10:42 AM   #1415 (permalink)
Zarko
Barely Disheveled Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobodys_Nerfect View Post
If you're not interested in actually playing the game, you can use the books as a guide for writing your own story. It's essentially what you do when you play the game, except you don't have to do all the work as the players dictate the actions around you and you just have to make sure it's within the limits of the rules. However they are fun, and the publisher "White Wolf" has a great selection and writing

Anyhow, whenever I try and run Bloodlines I get an Engine Error message saying "Available memory less than 15MB!!! - 270934016

I've found a patch for it, but I'm not exactly sure how or where to put it in my game because while I do love my PC gaming, I'm not very good at the technical side.
Hmmm that sucks... I ain't good at that side of things either... I can fiddle with things, but thats about the extent of my expertise

Anyway, I suggest you ask around in regards to actually finding a way to play it. Very rewarding.

Roleplaying games like that have always seemed weird to me... Well not weird but impossible personally... I don't get how the fighting works or anything But it doesn't help that I am not too imaginitive.
Zarko is offline   Reply With Quote