Music Banter - View Single Post - screw what you know.
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 05:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
spitfirewwar2
Groupie

Default screw what you know.

screw what you know. seriously. chemical brothers is garbage. daft punk is my favourite band of all time. but its not good for dancing.

if you want to dance to something good. you need fast/dark/f*ucked up beats. there is a band i know of called celldweller. they make excellent (in my opinion) industrial music. www.celldweller.com they have a song called the lastfirstborn, which i listen to atleast .. alot. its like techno/rock its brilliant. genious. this chemical brother bullschit sucks. the moby bullschit sucks.

does anybody know GOOD dance/electronica music? huh? no seriously. can you like really dance FASST with any of the chemical brothers music? go listen to celldweller or Astral projection . this is fuchkin' awesome dance music. im not trying to make a pointless thread. im just trying to introduce more than what most of us know. because i know for a fact that most of the real good dance music, is NOT made by chemical brothers, or crystal method, or fatboyslim. i like all these bands, but they are way overrated.
spitfirewwar2 is offline   Reply With Quote