Music Banter - View Single Post - Card and Board Games
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 03:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Default Card and Board Games

What card/Board games do you like?

I love cards, I have a big italian family, and we all like to get together and play cards. We play some games and Im not too sure of their popularity.
-Euchre
-Oh **** (Osh)
Aside from poker, I love these games ALOT. I also enjoy hearts, spades and cribbage.
I like some drinking games, but those are hard to discuss for the names are so variant with location...Kings(Circle of Death) and Smithfield are my favorites. If no one is familiar with them I will explain the rules.

I have recently got into some cool board games too.
Cranium is a company that comes out with some pretty fun games, especially when youre drinking. My favorite game by them is called Cranium WOW. Its pretty much awesome, although I enjoy all of there games for adults.
Some classics I like are Sorry!, Chess, Pente, Stratego, Candy Land, Mouse Trap, Yahtzee and Scategories. I can think of about 30 more I really enjoy, but they are not that cool for me to type. Im sure theres a few more I enjoy more than these, but this is a good start and wheres the fun for you if I name them all. Maybe List-Master-Flex will want to make a list.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote