Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite 70s Prog Band: Redux
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 09:47 AM   #44 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by toretorden View Post
Hm, not sure what you think is going on. I just made a suggestion to add bands after people have said they want them in the poll (f.ex start out with a list of the few most popular, then add bands as more are suggested). That way, you would have a poll over bands people actually wanna vote for without, as you say, having to include any more. It seems you think I want him to include everything when I pretty much suggested doing the opposite.
Like who? These are the most well known bands (and IMO best) of the era. I left out one band and I just added them. Aside from Can I really didn't want to include Krautrock bands.

Quote:
There's no really good reason why alternatives that don't get voted for should be in the poll. By my suggestion, if someone would vote for them, they'd be in the poll so by not being there, you know they have 0 votes. You don't need the poll to tell you that.
Dude, what is your problem. Are you a psychic? Do you expect me to be a psychic. How am I supposed to know which bands will get votes? If I knew exactly how the outcome was gonna be why even have a poll? That's all part of the fun. It's unpredictable.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote