Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello Friends!
Thread: Hello Friends!
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 03:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
blackcabmal
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrapolis View Post
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself.

I am a singer/songwriter, and I have a band, and I love music. I've been involved with music in some way since I was 6 years old. I play guitar and piano, have been classically trained in trumpet, and am currently picking up violin. I've been writing for about 3 years now, have produced 3 albums, and written more than 200 songs. I have written for various artists and bands, in all genres from Christian/Worship music to Heavy Screamo. I currently write music for our band, and we are comparable to Jack Johnson or Jason Mraz.

My favorite musicians are Josh Carlton, Jason Mraz, Joshua Radin, Jack Johnson, The Lonely Island, Michael Buble, Underoath, Saosin, Oh Sleeper, John Mayer, and The Fray.

I hope to make some friends here, and hopefully learn about some awesome new musicians! As an independent artist myself, I know how hard it can be to be discovered and the eternal struggle to be heard. Let's help each other out!!

Intrapolis
Hi I,m new also,i have not heard of most of your liked music will have to check it out.
blackcabmal is offline   Reply With Quote