Music Banter - View Single Post - The British Indie Scene
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 05:40 PM   #86 (permalink)
Sneer
Let it drip

We've had this very same thing before with a list i made of bands on the Hardcore forum, pretty much you citing every band i listed as generic, derivitive crap, passing your opinion off as fact etc etc etc. Your superiority complex is irritating to say the least. I'm well aware that Les Inc broke up a couple of years back, as i said earlier, the list was based on bands that have been or were about within recent years. They wrote infectious, slightly off-kilter pop songs that appealed to my ears. Lamenting them as Libertines rip offs is just lazy. Great you know a drummer, indie cred to you, sorry for ever crossing you. Please, i suggest you stop passing off your opinion as the unchallengeable truth. You going through listing the reasons why you hate or love every band on the list isnt going to alter my opinion a jot, i dont value your opinion THAT much im afraid.

How you can label the Wilkommen Collective as terrible alone is bewildering. Twisted Charm, These New Puritans, Foals, Youthmovies, Dartz!... all fresh and exciting. And i really dug the Colourful Life, so deal with it. I' dont care if you're English and 'in with the scene', so am i, so what?
Sneer is offline   Reply With Quote