Music Banter - View Single Post - How Real Is Christianity?
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 06:04 PM   #381 (permalink)
SugarRush
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
i'm just curious now.

what do the faithless here actually believe in? how do they explain the unknown elements of their existence?

i think we can all agree bashing something because you don't believe in it is incredibly childish. so... what do the non-believers believe in? i don't want a list of what they 'don't' believe in, or what they think is stupid about other people's beliefs. i want to see if any of them have actually developed a unique personal belief.

seems to me if someone truly didn't believe in anything spiritual they would see other spiritual beliefs as a waste of time and energy; something worthless of attention, as opposed to a target for their criticisms (or are those cover ups for their own fears of a blind faith?)
Science. Evolution. It pretty much explains everything with tangible evidence, legitimate methods and widely-accepted facts. All in logical manner which is practically indisputable. I still fail to understand how creationists claim to believe in this illusory God, of which no evidence exists. Sure you can say faith, but you need something to base your faith off of. The Bible is what I often hear, but in various sections is proves to be quite contradictory. How can you believe in something so strongly, but have no solid basis?
SugarRush is offline   Reply With Quote