Music Banter - View Single Post - Cory
Thread: Cory
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 06:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
coryallen2
Account Disabled

Default Cory

Okay since yesterdays blow up I was thinking if we are all goign to get along and have a functional forum relationship we have to understand each other. When I joined MusicBanter I did'nt really post a good introduction. So I'm going to post an introduction now to tell you guys about myself, so you can know me a little better. All of this argueing and stuff has to stop. So with this introduction on me I hope you guys can see me a little diffrent then you do now.

I'm Cory. My full name would be Cory Lee Allen. I'm 16 years old. turning 17 on September 3. The things I like to do in my spare time would be post on MusicBanter, skateboard, mess with stereo equipment, play guitar, write songs and speakers, and hang out with my friends. I have been skateboarding for 11 years now and I really hope to make a career out of it. I have not been playing guitar for as long as I've been skateboarding but I would also like to make a career out of that. I write songs everyday, thats how I get my feelings out.
Many people on MusicBanter accuse me of posting things about myself to just get attention. Well this is half right. I don't lie about what I post refering to my real life struggles. It just helps me to talk to someone I have never met before, so I know they are'nt going to judge me on past history. I do look for comfort from people on here every now and then because since a small age I lacked a mother figure in my house hold. I was just with my dad. I went through struggles with drugs,jail, and people in genral. I'm not posting this introduction to get attention, I'm merely doing this so you guys can know a little about my personal self and not just my "trolling".
I have a habit of taking things that people say seriously all of the time because I don't have that high of self-esteem. i try not to let them effect me but I get mad really easily. I'll try to keep my problems out of MusicBanter after this introduction. So with this I'm sayign sorry for the peopel who I've pissed off or annoyed uncontroably. With this I hope you can understand me a little more. If you have read this far thank you.

Oh and I can't forget about my faveorite bands.
killswitch Enagage, The Fall, Slayer, Pig destroyer, Wakign The Cadaver, Dr.Acula, Chiodos, Saosin, Lamb Of God, So They Say, We The Kings (like two songs) At The Gates, Black Sabbath, Motly Crue, Ozzy Osbourne, Van Halen, Lynard Skynard, Heaven Shall Burn, Suicide Silence, Alarm The Sleeping, Alesana, Pastor Troy, Lil Wyte, The Moldy Peaches, MGMT, Nine Inch Nails, Dio, Creed, Shinedown, 3 Doors Down, Breakign Benjamin, 6 Am, Boondox, Oasis, Pantera, From First To Last, The Prize Fighter Inferno, Circa Survive, Bob Marley.

Songs I can play on guitar:

Rise Against- Swing Life Away

From First To Last-Emyli

Pantera-Walk(Respect)

Oasis-Wonderwall

Green Day-Wake Me Up When September Ends.

Not many but I'm learning.

I want to learn how to play Welcome Home by Coheed And Cambria.

This is my favorite song of all time:

http://www.laosmp3.com/playmusic/VW5...NlNmU0MmI4Yg,,

Last edited by coryallen2; 05-01-2009 at 08:42 AM.
coryallen2 is offline   Reply With Quote