Music Banter - View Single Post - What a good intorduction consists of.
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 07:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
coryallen2
Account Disabled

Default What a good introduction consists of.

Okay I have seen that there are alot of newbies that just post an introduction that says something like "he guys i'm new" and they don't list any bands or any bio about them selves. I've seen moderators getting irritated about this(especially Tore).So here is the basic introduction layout.

1. Post a little bio about yourself.(Age,Birthday,Favorite genre,Favortie bands,Hobbys,What you do in your spare time,ect.ect.)

2. How did you find MusicBanter?(Who refered you weather it be a friend,Website, or you just came across MusicBanter while searching for music.)

3. Set up you introduction so it looks good. Remember HTML is your friend. Bold, Italics,and colour make for a pretty introduction and make people know that you aren't just going to spam the site.

So I will post a little "Sample" introduction to show what it should look like.

Hi guys! My name is Joe. I'm 15 years old, I'm turning 16 on september 3. The things I like to do in my spare time would be listen to music, write music and songs, hang out with friends,chat on AIM,skateboard and many many other things. My favorite genre of music would be Hardcore/Deathcore anything with a CORE basically! The bands I listen to would be Heaven Shall Burn, Suicide Silence, Chalora, At The Gates, All That Remains, Waking The Cadaver and many MANY more! I came across MusicBanter when I was searching for good music on Google! I hope to stay on MusicBanter!!!!
~!~JOE~!~

Thats what a basic introduction should look like. It can be longer or shorter. It can contain WHATEVER you want it is YOUR introduction. This is simply showing what an introduction consists of for the people that are maybe puzzled on what they should put in their introduction.

AND by the way!!!! Welcome to MusicBanter!

Last edited by coryallen2; 05-01-2009 at 08:50 AM.