Music Banter - View Single Post - Most overrated bands ever?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 09:05 PM   #1983 (permalink)
4ZZZ
Forever young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
Well this one of the first threads we had, so I dont see whats so surprising about the numbers, but thanks for posting here and becoming another number yourself! Youre helping out great! Most overrated use of font size ever.

Ultimately you are absolutely correct. I must have been thoroughly foolish to contribute to this immaturity and to think that someone preferring Bon Iver over Elliot Smith because of Led Zeppelin fans (or was it a prog fan as I have got lost in all the cattiness) thinking that open chord tuning made the music less palatable to their aural senses and so therefore they were are all over rated in the first place is a subject worthy of intellectual stimulus. I also apologise for trying to make a positive contribution to Music Banter by, where possible, joining in the various comps, trying to write a few reviews on what I am listening to, starting a journal, etc etc. So I apologise to you and anyone else I have offended and I will just leave you and the thousands of others that have contributed to this thread to wallow in your mediocrity.