Music Banter - View Single Post - Make A Religion
Thread: Make A Religion
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 05:48 AM   #28 (permalink)
Mirrorball95
From Hank To Hendrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikazi Kat View Post
I know where you are coming from, the violence, hatred, and general bull**** that religion causes. Even the atheist movement bothers me because its the same thing: contributing to the arguement over God's existance, I'm starting to see some atheist movements looking almost exactly like religion, focusing more on "Believing in God is illogical and stupid" side of things. What the hell is that going to achieve? There isn't even a point in trying to prove either side.

I always keep thinking that if I ever have kids, I'm not going to expose them to any religious/non-religious ideas at all. I don't even want him/her to know what a religion or god is when he/she is little, the kid shouldn't have to deal with that kind of crap. I know this is impossible to achieve in today's world though, its a shame.

Hey look, we just turned a non-serious thread into a serious one...
Yeah totally athiests are just people who want to start a war against religion. So yes its very much the same outcome.
Like I said before we neither know if its true or false so I simply just dont bother with it, Ive never needed religion & dont think I ever will.
As for turning it into a serious thread, I dont think they were joking earlier when they said theyre gonna kill people etc . (Better watch your back )

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Watch what happens when we change just a three little words (by my doorstep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95Doppelganger
Yeah if I could get a big one, say from Neil Young or something, id stick it in. I'd just get sick.
Mirrorball95 is offline   Reply With Quote