Music Banter - View Single Post - MIsfitspunks
Thread: MIsfitspunks
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 02:58 PM   #28 (permalink)
jesus
cat addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_racer
Jesus. You have no idea what happened so please don’t run your mouth. misfitspunk messaged me on aim and told me he know what he did was wrong and that he deserved to be banned. He was banned for a very short period of time, less than a week to be exact and he continued to be an ass and not follow the rules, which caused his permanent ban. Do u not understand what freedom of speech is?

Thanks you and have a nice day,
Russell
i thought i made it clear that i get why he was banned. and that's bulls*it that he told you he deserved to be banned because he keeps bitching about how he doesn't. im not saying you're lying but i'm saying the fact that he's supposedly saying completely different things is bullsh*t. i also thought i made it clear that the reason i keep making these posts is because of the fact that then whenever anyone says anything about the issue their posts are deleted. IAmAlejo said that but then there's the fact that this one's still here. THEN there's the fact (this might be completely different issue but still has to do with the deleted posts) that the posts i keep making in the promotion forum are getting deleted.