Music Banter - View Single Post - Make A Religion
Thread: Make A Religion
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 05:46 AM   #33 (permalink)
Mirrorball95
From Hank To Hendrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikazi Kat View Post
I wouldn't say that atheist are people who want to start a war against religion, what I'm saying is that they are contributing to a pointless and fruitless arguement.

Although religion has had a much larger impact on things, atheism has the same potential to have such negative affects on mankind because its yet another belief that people are going to have, that people are going to push upon others, that people will argue with over, that people might even kill each other over. The main difference that is has with religion is followers of atheism aren't worshipping their particular God, which can lead to dangerous things. But I wouldn't be suprised if some atheist crusades started, something like from that episode of South Park where the 2 atheist sides were at war, fighting each other because each believed their life equation was correct. "Oh my science!" People are just that stupid.
I basically just put it in my own words. I know it isnt a big revolt from the start but obviously like you later said yourself it may lead up to that.
Look man, you know it is bull****, I know it is bull**** cant we just leave it at that.
I thought this was a 'music' forum anyway...n I aint doin hymns

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Watch what happens when we change just a three little words (by my doorstep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95Doppelganger
Yeah if I could get a big one, say from Neil Young or something, id stick it in. I'd just get sick.
Mirrorball95 is offline   Reply With Quote