Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Banter Presents: Musical Compositions From the Enchanted Moons of Methuselah
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 06:47 AM   #65 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Wow. This is a fantastic comp. Round of applause for everyone that contributed. I'll do a track by track review later. But here's a few of my thoughts for now.

The Euroboys track is great, it's got that mix of psychedelia, funk and ska. Ah yes, this must be one of yours Jack.

Hypocrisy HAS to be The Unfan.

XTC is most very likely Cardboard. If not him then Urban.

I really need to check out more of The Orb. I'm gonna say this is Right_Track. Or Urban.

Polvo sounds like the kinda stuff Lucifer Sam is always into.

Waiting by the Bridge by Ritual. Holy sh*t, really unique and poppy prog, my favorite song on the comp. This is a band I really need to check out. Must be Satchmo or Anteater.

Thulsa Doom is Tore, since he's brought the band up before and I don't think anyone else has heard of them.

Emmylou Harris..... wow, I never expected something like this to end up here. Big 3?
Yeah, I was going to say Polvo either lucifer or CA for sure.
Took me a few minutes to find the damn thread too., but once I saw the name it clicked.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote