Music Banter - View Single Post - How Real Is Christianity?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 11:39 AM   #426 (permalink)
Whatsitoosit
Bringer of Carrots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour View Post
religion is for the weak. The chances are god is not real, get over it. Christians try to hard to prove god exists and they have no proof whatsoever. I don't even care what the bible says, and science doesn't answer the supernatural or the unknown world, so i just say i don't know.
this quote sums it all up pretty well... "For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice." You are no stronger than I for not believing in a religion. I can say you are weak for having no faith in something that isn't right in front of you. It takes strength to live a good life (not saying that I do) however that needs to be accomplished (with or without religion). Nobody in this thread is better or worse then anyone else for their beliefs. The weak mind is judgmental and critical of others, this is truth. The open mind that accepts all for who they are and what they believe is the stronger. If I allowed a person to change my beliefs based on their own opinions I would be weak but when I stand by my convictions I am strong, get it?

Last edited by Whatsitoosit; 05-04-2009 at 01:13 PM.
Whatsitoosit is offline   Reply With Quote