Music Banter - View Single Post - Who are your least favorite/favorite actors/actresses?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 03:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Default Who are your least favorite/favorite actors/actresses?

Thought there was a thread on this already, but I guess I remember incorrectly.

I am a big fan of Edward Norton, he is my number one. I have seen as many movies of his that interest me (The Score, Hulk, American History X, Primal Fear, Rounders, and Death to Smootchie just to name a few), and even some that dont (The Painted Veil and Down in the Valley). I think he can play many different characters ranging from a man suffering from split personalities, to a lead white supremacist, to a janitor suffering from mental illness.

I also dig Zoey Deschanel (SP?) I own a few movies she was in (Yes man, Elf and You and me and everyone we know <----excellent film) I think she is gorgeous and not very fake. Maybe she isnt an excellent actress, but I am superficial and her beauty fills the void for me.

Well, Im a bit intoxicated and lazy, so from here on out I plan on losing the pointless descriptions.

-John Malkovich (Rounders, Burn After Reading, Of Mice and Men)
-Robert Downey JR (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, and Iron Man)
-Adam Sandler/Allen Covert/Nick Swardson/John Turturro, basically the crew of Happy Madison. They dont always amaze me, but most of the time they do.
-Jim Carrey never gets old, and never gets less funny IMO.
-Steve Buscemi Actually got to meet him when I was younger. He came into the grocery store I worked at in high school and bought a skim board for his kid. Pretty cool dude, and a great actor. 'Why am I Mr. Pink?'

I do not like in the least-Mark Wahlburg, Keanu Reeves, or any of the Baldwins.

Accidentally hit enter while typing title, so its kind of jacked.

Please share your favorite actors, and always feel free to criticize mine, I'd love to hear your opinions.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."

Last edited by Thrice; 05-05-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote