Music Banter - View Single Post - Life After Death
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 01:37 AM   #96 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour View Post
says who? Your brain? Just because we think that something can't come from nothing, is that the absolute truth?

I have always been fascinated with the whole parallel universe theory and what it would mean as far as life after death goes. They say if we are in parallel universes, we have infinite dimensions and there are unlimited outcomes and possibilities everywhere. For example, you get in a car wreck irl and swerve out of the way and avoid a head on collision with a huge truck. Well, in another dimension the same thing happens at the same time, but you hit the truck and die in in another dimension, and something different happens in every other dimension due to the infinite outcomes theory in this case.

Anyways, like i stated above, you hit the truck and died in that one dimension right. I can't really find an explanation with this because it just doesn't make sense. Like, how can you be dead and alive at the same time, just in different dimensions? ( which is the same space ) Would this mean life would be possible outside of your current body or whatever, or is this some kind of ridiculous idea i should just let go?

This is what i truly believe, but i don't get how it works, which is kind of my point and question above.

I mean, if this is true, then it pretty much explains the supernatural experiences people have ( ghosts). If they are telling the truth and not lying there asses off or just really crazy. But i really do believe in spirits and i think the reason they are here is because of this theory.
Odd, I was under the impression you didnt care to believe in ahything.

I think life after death is BS.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote