Music Banter - View Single Post - Most overrated bands ever?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 11:35 AM   #2126 (permalink)
Mirrorball95
From Hank To Hendrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
I own whole discographys of hundreds of bands that I like. I thought thats what being a music fan is all about, getting albums by bands you like. And just because I own everything by a band doesn't mean I rate all of those albums as highly as I might do other bands.
No I collected them on CD over the course of about 10 years
My favourite is End Of The Century, which is the one they recorded with Phil Spector but a lot of 'punk fans' hate it for being too soft.
Because someone else made me a copy of it, when I lost the tape I didn't bother replacing it.
Yeah totally man,I have discographys of bands that I havent even gotten round to listening to yet (mostly through download).

I aint saying theres anything wrong with it, just thought it was a bit odd you had all their albums but you werent much of a fan.
The way I see it sometimes is that you have to get it to hear it I suppose.

Cool, It's good to get the cds like, only I kinda getting a bit overloaded so i started downloading a few months ago. (still buy cds though- kind of addicted...)

Oryt cool well I paid about a fiver for it, I think after hearing 'Pet Semetary' on Planetrock.

I just checked out that album and I know one of the tracks (forgot it was them)- 'Baby I Love You', I used to have it on a compilation years ago man!
Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Watch what happens when we change just a three little words (by my doorstep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95Doppelganger
Yeah if I could get a big one, say from Neil Young or something, id stick it in. I'd just get sick.