Music Banter - View Single Post - Strength / Weakness
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 01:59 PM   #40 (permalink)
TumorAttitude
Account Disabled

This one is so easy.
BECK

Strengths:
Oh my god, he's just awesome. Who dislikes Beck? Tonedeaf people? And everything sounds...just weirdly awesome. Stuff mere mortals never would have thought of.

Weaknesses:
SCIENTOLOGY
This isn't exactly a weakness, but....its sort of creepy, isn't it?

Velvet Revolver

Strengths:
Finally, somebody's embarked to bring rock back onto the charts. Thats a pretty noble cause. Musically, at least... Musics well-written, lyrics are extremly cool, guitar arrangements are lush and gorgeous...."Contraband" is a total guitar album, but its also one of the first albums that has made me appreciate the drums. The drums on "Contraband" are sick. Absolutly sick.

Weaknesses:
Aw, god. Some of the stuff Scott writes when he's sober is weird. No, not when he's using. He writes weird stuff when he's sober. And they totally sold out. I just watched Slash on American Idol last night. It was weird. Like, remember idolizing Barney as a child? Its sort of like walking in on Barney masturbating. If Slash watches American Idol, thats really his bussiness, but now I KNOW that Slash watches (and I guess enjoys) American Idol. And thats weird to me.
TumorAttitude is offline   Reply With Quote