Music Banter - View Single Post - Best Horror Movie Ever Seen?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 08:15 PM   #119 (permalink)
[Paranoid.Android]
YOU GET NOTHING!

The Evil Dead trilogy is utterly fantastic. Low budget, yeah. But always classic. Plus, Bruce Campbell is pretty much God. A lot of people say Army of Darkness is their favorite, and while it's cool and everything, the first one's mine for sentimental reasons.

I'm very critical of horror films, it takes a lot to scare me. The original Nightmare on Elm Street was the very first horror film I ever saw (at the ripe old age of six years old... yeah you can bet it gave me nightmares lol) and because of that it holds a special place in my heart. I love that movie.

As far as recent horror films go, one of the more intense ones I've seen was Shrooms. Check it out if you haven't seen it, it's crazy.

But my absolute all-time favorite horror movie ever is Pet Sematary. It's such a psychological thing as well as a blood 'n guts "arise from the dead" thing. Bonus points for Mr. Munster playing Judd Crandall. (That being said, the retarded excuse for a sequel almost kills it for me.)

[Paranoid.Android] is offline   Reply With Quote