Music Banter - View Single Post - Fox News: Fair and Balanced
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 11:50 PM   #50 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by half_baked87 View Post
fox news? hannity? have any of you ever watched keith olberman? that little lapdog no-ball having ****-****? his hair is obnoxious, he has that aloof sense of superiority that you get from typical white liberal douchebags. and NBC, CBS, and ABC don't even try to have balanced debate. frankly i find fox news to be the most watchable, i may not like hannity, but at least they make an attempt at representing both sides of the spectrum. the problem is we've all gotten so used to the lefties in the other major news networks that FOX seems like a nazi propaghanda channel by comparison. i'm sure i'm opening myself up to all kinds of ridicule with this one.
If by attempt you mean let a few liberals on so they can be yelled at for a few minutes then yes.

There's only two kinds of liberals on fox.

1. The kind that are never allowed to speak and always get cut off.

2. The kind that never challange the crazy right wing sh*t that's being spewed.

A good example of the first is guys like Christopher Hitchins and Ted Rall appeared on Hannity, the guy just plain wouldn't let them talk, their only purpose was to serve as a catalyst for Hannity's dumb rants.

And let's not forget the O'Reily/Glick incident.

But the typical FoxNews liberal is a total pushover, they're all moderate and hardly even disagree with the fanatical far right pundits that often.

Jane Hall for example, she's supposed to be a liberal, but her real job is to basically agree with everything O'Reilly says, she just raises her raise and pretends to be arguing with him, creating that illusion of "fair and balanced" debate.

Colmes is gone, so FoxNews fans can't even make the "What about Colmes?" argument anymore.

And then there's D*ck Morris.

I will agree with you on one thing, Olbermann is a huge c*nt.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote