Music Banter - View Single Post - Guns N' Roses (Yes and Chinese Democracy, so don't make other threads on it.)
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 01:56 PM   #192 (permalink)
Sneer
Let it drip

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven
No because one band started in the 70s, and that same band has 10 albums while the other bands started in the late 80s and only has 3 real albums. So just sales is not a correct indicator. -

Why do you keep dodging my question about touring? And like I said, when YOU brought up LZ IV their biggest seller. AFD sold more albums in less time than LZ IV did. OF coarse LZ IV will have sold more albums overall than AFD since it came out ten years before it.
Its really basically math. Of coarse a band that has 10 albums is going to out sell a band with only 3 albums.

You do know that in the 6 years gnr toured they played in front of more people than zeppelin did in their 10 years?

The UYI tour broke all kind of records for touring and that is a fact.

Its ok stu, you have lost badly on all counts, ill take your not answering of my question your way of admiting you lost.
basically, IF and WHEN GnR match what LZ have acheived, we can discuss. right now this argument is pointless.
Sneer is offline   Reply With Quote