Music Banter - View Single Post - So What Are We Drinking Tonight?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 03:14 PM   #368 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobodys_Nerfect View Post
Haha I know that feeling, just around my computer desk I have 3 bottles of Merlot from the past two weeks. However nothing was worse than my last roommate and I's recycling closet. It was right when you walk in the apartment, so you had to hold your breath cause my roommate couldn't be bothered to rinse out his beer cans after he was finished. It was so nasty that when we finally got around to taking the recycling back (only when we were both broke and payday was a week away) we had to breath through our mouths. I wish I had taken photos before I moved out, the top rack had about... 20 bottles of this really crappy Chardonnay called "Solas" with the odd bottle of Merlot for me. Then the rest would be garbage bags full of cans and beer cases full of bottles (I prefer beer in bottles, my roommate prefered cans). Yeah it was pretty insane how much alcohol we consumed.
Nice, when my bud got a new house, we threw a huge weekend bash, had 23 cases of 30 racks at the end and countelss bottles of booze. We decided to recycle it all and bagged it all up, only to leave it outside. It ended up getting snowed on and sat out all winter. We never recycled it because it all stunk and the cardboard cases got destroyed and got all over the cans. What a waste.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote