Music Banter - View Single Post - Guns N' Roses (Yes and Chinese Democracy, so don't make other threads on it.)
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 02:43 PM   #198 (permalink)
draven
Music Addict

Stu, I am sorry you are terrible at basic math and can not put two and two together, so I really won't even bother anymore. You can believe what ever you want but at gnrs peak and at LZs peak, gnr were just as big if not bigger. I have backed up all of that and then some, and you could not even refute it cept that LZ sold more albums than gnr and got life time achievement awards which really have nothing to do with how huge a band was during their touring career. I made the statement that in the early 90s gnr were the biggest band since the beatles, and what did you turn it into, oh LZ had a better career than gnr because they sold more albums.

You took something I said out of context and turning it into this debate.
The sad fact that you cannot seem to understand is, LZ put out more albums than gnr thus they sold more albums. You also never adress that fact because you know I am right. You also totally ignored the fact that gnrs debate album is the biggest selling ever by a rock band (more than LZs debate album) and I even showed how AFD sold more than LZ IV in half the time, something else you just ignore.

Which is fine because you are grasping at straws. I am willing to bet you will have another post after this one
draven is offline   Reply With Quote