Music Banter - View Single Post - MB improvements
Thread: MB improvements
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 10:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Repeat offenders get punished repeatedly and likely harsher. That said, you don't have much infractions to your profile at the moment, so you don't have to worry about it as it is. However, you should try and make a little effort with each post you write (and I do mean each) because while 1 or 2 pointless posts might not irritate mods much, 100 probably will.

As for the points you bring up, some of them I agree with and others, well .. You would really have to take it up with the developers of vbulletin. I'm not sure you understand what we actually have control over here. Let's just say it's not much.

There are some things that admin can do when/if he comes on and if he wants to and there are better ways of letting him know about these issues than putting them up in a thread like this.

Basically, it's like this. I've put up here your issues and who can do anything about it.
  • Chat filters - Administrator has to do this
  • Skins - Administrator
  • Posting to groups - Developers (/Administrator)
  • Infractions - Moderators
  • Shoutbox - Developers
  • Profiles - Developers

The handing out of infractions is the only complaint here we moderators have any direct control over.

As for the last one about searches, it seems to me you just haven't learned how to use the advanced search yet. Check it out.