Music Banter - View Single Post - Should US Legalize Marijuana?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 09:58 PM   #244 (permalink)
Trauma
snickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo View Post
No, putting away money to pay away at the debt right now would be a horrible idea. Government needs to be re-investing right now in hopes to spur economic activity and restore faith in hopes to increase fluidity of capital.

I'm saying that given other circumstances, I'm all for increasing revenues through taxes. But instead of offsetting these increased tax revenues with more expenses, we could try to pay off some debt. I'm going to ignore the rest of your post because you went out on a tangent that had nothing to do with what I was saying. But I'll touch on it if you want me to.
No, don't touch on the last part of my post, it was just a random tangent about how you were wrong in claiming lack of fiscal responsibility.
I really don't understand the condescending tone you have, your arguments are not that great.
Another thing: your last post has a condescending tone but in my last post I said that right now it would be in the best interest of the country to put the money toward debt.
You were agreeing with me.

Unless you just have poorly crafted sentences that are hard to understand.

"No, putting away money to pay away at the debt right now would be a horrible idea."
Does this mean you think we should pay off debt, or not?
By "putting away money" do you mean investing it in social welfare?

"More at the government, but in your line of thinking is directly the same."
What?