Music Banter - View Single Post - Rate the Person Above You's Taste in Music
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 02:40 PM   #930 (permalink)
someonecompletelyrandom
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95 View Post
Really? lol, Van Halen & Iron Maiden are good man!.
I take it you're a 60s or 70s kid then? (perhaps Im wrong...)

Also people who say they hate all 80s music are just being ridiculous & one track minded. (P.S. I know you didnt say that though)
Theres bound to be at least one album they hear and will like you know.
I can understand as 80s was a departure from the 60s-70s sound and the move into the more modern music sound. (which I much prefer comapared to 60s or 70s) although there is great music for just about every year, you just have to look for it.

If you look at the charts in any period, theres going to be a load of **** in it no matter what; considering it has got progressively worse as the decades increased.
Haha youve got to be different i suppose, its like saying just because Im scottish I automatically love Idlewild & Travis- which i do like, just not that mad about them.

Yeah well, when it comes to music I dont think of it in terms of whether it's 'mainstream' or not. If it's good I'll listen to it. I dont care if it's not cool or whatever.

I find it kind of ironic when you called my music taste 'safe' as the list I gave is pretty much just when i had to pick my total favourite artists for the alphabet, but it wasnt easy, for most letter there were like 5 or 6 i could have picked you know.
You dont know about half the mad stuff I listen to, also I am totally used to people, whenever Im listening to something, saying 'what the **** is that **** your listening to??'.

Also as for both artists I think they should both be praised and not competed against each other.

Although some of their stuff I find quite hard to listen to sometimes, they are both great artists & they do their own thing & stand out from the rest- which is something I greatly admire & respect.
Dude take it easy. I think you took my post a little bit too seriously.
someonecompletelyrandom is offline   Reply With Quote