Music Banter - View Single Post - Random thoughts/ Journal
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 07:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
Comus
I'm sorry, is this Can?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrelenting View Post
Over the past few days, I have had a dark cloud hanging over my head. It might be the fact that right now I'm currently jobless and have no disposable income to do anything. It might be that I have lost the urge to create things, and have my creativity sapped. All that I know is that I'm in an emotional low and I don't know how to get out of it. I've tried to drop off some resumes here and there, but nothing really promising. No call backs or anything. And everytime I try and sit down and write something I have no inspiration. This isn't to say that I think it's just these things that are dragging me down, there are plenty of other things I suppose, but they are much smaller and insignificant, because if I had either of the other two things going for me, I could get by a little easier.
I get like this every now and then, like a heavy, sinking feeling that there's nothing happening in your life and you crave to do anything, but all you can do is sit and mope. Had it yesterday for awhile, find it's best cured by a healthy dose of alcohol.
Originally Posted by antonio
classical music isn't exactly religious, you know?
um
last.fm
Comus is offline   Reply With Quote