Music Banter - View Single Post - Clapton, Beck, Page vs Hendrix, Gibbons, Vaughn
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 02:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
Son of JayJamJah
Occams Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
how so?

because i don't share your enthusiasm for outdated dad rock that somehow makes me a philistine? there are others here who share my sentiments about Eric Clapton, i don't understand how my distaste for his music makes it any less relevant.

perhaps i should leave this conversation where it is, you people seem to have difficulty extracting the objectivity of a person's opinions. fuck do i care if you agree with me.
I thought about after I posted and figured this would be your response. You know me better then that, I know you better then to call your post dumb.

Here's my point: I hate a lot of bands that are popular here, I just don't post about them because it will only bother fans and like you said "what the fuck do I care if you agree with me" that goes for everyone of course.

What bothers me is that you posted that knowing it would just piss people like 2boo and me off. I acknowledged it was your opinion and of course you can think whatever you want (sorry for posting that condescending cliche bs)

As for the Dad rock comment; fuck you I am granddad now.

It's not about sharing our passion; it's about understanding it and not needing to say something that serves no purpose but to agitate.

Regardless, it's not a big deal and I'm sorry for calling you dumb, your still a top 10er.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboard adolescent View Post
i prefer foreplay. the orgasm is overrated.
If you're posting in the music forums make sure to be thoughtful and expressive, if you're posting in the lounge ask yourself "is this something that adds to the conversation?" It's important to remember that a lot of people use each thread. You're probably not as funny or clever as you think, I know I'm not.

My Van Morrison Discography Thread
Son of JayJamJah is offline   Reply With Quote