Music Banter - View Single Post - Top 10 rock deaths
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 02:19 PM   #43 (permalink)
Mirrorball95
From Hank To Hendrix

This thread is sick!
How can you try to rank people's deaths as one being the best & one being the worst. This is nonsense, leave these people alone,
all your doing is adding to the hype surrouding their deaths that was already present in the first place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
Do they have to be real?

Liam Gallagher, the Oasis frontman died last night following a fracas outside a Manchester pub.
Gallagher died on his way to hospital from 2 gunshot wounds to the legs.
A spokesman for Manchester Royal Infirmary stated, "Mr.Gallagher died from loss of blood from two bullet wounds, one of which severed a main artery and despite desperate attempts by the paramedics, they were unable to save him".

A witness at the scene described the events leading up to his death.

"Yeah, Gallagher and his brother came swanning into our pub acting like they owned the fuckin' place. He was to busy flashing the cash about and comin' over all big time. As they were leaving someone shouted, hey Liam! Your a fuckin' pan-head!"
"That's when it all kicked off and next thing, outside like, there were two gunshots and Liam was lying there on the ground. Blood everywhere, it was horrid".

Local residents say it may have been an attempt at a kneecapping to teach him a lesson.

Noel denies rumours that he was kicking Liam as he was waiting for the ambulance. A spokesman for Oasis refused to comment.
That was funny, almost exactly as how it would be reported.

Although I think the Gallaghers are both a couple of highly irritating talentless knob-ends, I still wouldnt wish death upon them- although it could be the only way for Oasis to split up in the end..- but then I bet theyd all just be 'traitors' and start banging on about Blur .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Watch what happens when we change just a three little words (by my doorstep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95Doppelganger
Yeah if I could get a big one, say from Neil Young or something, id stick it in. I'd just get sick.
Mirrorball95 is offline   Reply With Quote