Music Banter - View Single Post - Something that you miss thread
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 12:53 AM   #63 (permalink)
Mirrorball95
From Hank To Hendrix

Perhaps I should be ashamed to say this but I really miss The Beautiful South (they split up a few years back)
I remember when I heard they had just split up due to 'musical similarities', I felt like almost crying lol which is kind of ****ed up in a way...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/entertainment/189962.stm- this documents one of my favourite songs they ever did- 'Look What I've Found In My Beer'.

To me they were the perfect Pop group (one of the few I actually really like- but I dont really tell many people lol) & also I think Paul Heaton is a very talented lyricist & doesnt get enough credit for it (IMO).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy jack View Post
You're lying. Your last statement: "Is'nt he cute =]" directly states that is your snake, Patches." You didn't specify it was the same kind of snake as yours and not your actual snake - if that were the story you wanted to go by at the time of posting I doubt you would have worded your statements in such a manner that it seems the pronoun is in direct relation with the proper noun (as it usually is.)
Also I agree the snake story is bullsh1t

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Watch what happens when we change just a three little words (by my doorstep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95Doppelganger
Yeah if I could get a big one, say from Neil Young or something, id stick it in. I'd just get sick.

Last edited by Mirrorball95; 05-18-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Mirrorball95 is offline   Reply With Quote