Music Banter - View Single Post - MB improvements
Thread: MB improvements
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 02:08 PM   #60 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Chat filters.

I think Musicbanter should have NO say so in the way we type our messages. We are our on people. What I'm getting at is there should be a setting for the chat filter which can be set to levels of intensity at the users need. Like low,medium,and high.

You can do this already using your internet browser. Almost all big ones will support this.

Site Skin.

I Think the site skin should be changed. This old blue and black gets old. Not to mention the banner with a CD and guitar. It urks me.

You have only been here since February, imagine how it irks others.

Infractions.

This is the one that really gets me. I think that the mods need to be a little bit more fair. Just because I have the reputation of being a pointless poster does not mean you have to give me infractions for saying and doing the same thing as alot of the other members do. Example: Language. I also think that infractions/bans should be able to be appealed. It's only fair.

Its not very hard to stay clear of infractions. Iv have only gotten one for hurting poor Urbans feelings, in which I learned a great deal from.

Shout Box.

The smilies never work for me. If they never work what is the reason they are there. They are just wasting space. It's pointless. Also, it would be pretty nice if we could open the shout box in a diffrent window.

There is now an mIRC chatroom that you have never gone in.

Profiles.

There should be more room for me to write information about myself. also there should be more room in the "Music you listen to" area, because I don't listen to only 8 or 9 bands.

People will get to know what you like if you post on the forums intelligently.

I think they should be sized up to 100x100 or 150x150. You can barely even see what some peoples are.

This I agree with completely.

Private Messages.

I'm lazy when it comes to deleting the messages on here. I think there should be a "Delete all messages from all folders" button. Also I think we should get 100 messages instead of posts.

...There is a button to delete all posts.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*