Music Banter - View Single Post - Draw things in MS Paint with your eyes closed
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 06:31 PM   #70 (permalink)
Mirrorball95
From Hank To Hendrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyshape View Post
Calm down, Ive still not thought of a name for my association although I have a few suggestions- Sweety Shop Raiders, Pink Flamingo Militia,
The Water Gun Horrors, The Going To Jail Gang, YMCA,
The Pure Mad Mental Two Man Team, Happy Slappers, Nipple Twisters, The Scary Ninjas, Toe Kissers, 5'3 Interogation Squad, Bugs Bunny Infiltration Unit, Groundskeeper Willie & His Gang Of Fictional Barbarians,
The Unseen Fairies Militia, .

I have so many great names for this association but simply just cant pick one out...let me know which one you think is most suitable.

You cant brand all people as Christians as being 'pricks'.
Thats just daft, especially when the main idea that surrounds being a Christian in the first place is to be a 'good person'.
At the end of the day, you wouldnt like it if people started going on about *** people, branding them all 'pricks' or whatever would you?

I don't really think I need to calm down for any reason in fact i think that was about as least offensive as I could get :P, also your not really in a position to be giving people warnings.
I know just chill man your ruining the thread. & the warning is that if you do not stop then I will draw your avatar as well lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Watch what happens when we change just a three little words (by my doorstep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95Doppelganger
Yeah if I could get a big one, say from Neil Young or something, id stick it in. I'd just get sick.
Mirrorball95 is offline   Reply With Quote