Music Banter - View Single Post - Who is growing a beard?
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 05:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
savannah
afrocentric

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Good looking boy, looks like a hockey player and part either Irish or Sweedish which is my mix so that's a good thing. The Hawks are a fine team (like you care) but too young. Tell him I said Patrick Kane needs to learn to stake back on turnovers...he'll know what I mean.
you know,...i do kinda care,...monty's taught me alot, and i did read hockey for dummies so that i'd understand alittle and not look like a complete dumbass

monty's parents are candian, though he grew up in oklahoma,......i also wont call him a boy, i did that once and got this big long lecture about him being a full grown man of 36,...whatever

he also agrees with what you say,...about the team bein young, though he's been a hawks fan so long i dont know that its a choice for him anymore,......plus i look stinkin cute in the jersey,.....but no really,...since i met him he's told me the same thing,....though he thinks in a few years they will be great,....who knows,...we'll see

why does he hate the redwings so much? if i ask, he just gets this look on his face

all that time, wasted
i wish i was a little more delicate
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my
i wish my name was clementine - sarah jaffe
savannah is offline   Reply With Quote