Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 06:50 PM   #1890 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

01. If you were given the opportunity to kill someone with no consequence would you do it?
Hell no!

02. How much music do you download or buy weekly?

30-40 songs a week, I get albums and individual songs.

03. What piece of literature would you like to see turned into a movie, tv series, or video game?

I would like Eat Pray Love as a movie as it was such a fantastic cultural/spiritual book that people need to see to find their own enlightenment.

04. How many random acts of kindness do you perform a week? This could include trivial acts such as giving money to the homeless, holding the door open for someone, or letting somebody with less items cut ahead of you at the grocery store
I don't keep track, but I try to be considerate whenever I can if my brain is turned on!

05. If you could be roommates with anybody from the mb for a month, who would you choose and why?
Urban, because I think we'd be the best roomies with my craziness and his calmness. I'd totally take him out on the town!

06. Summer is around the corner, any vacation plans?
The southern hemisphere exists too you know!!!! So this WINTER I will be snowboarding in Wanaka.