Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 12:09 AM   #471 (permalink)
ProggyMan
Reformed Jackass

Quote:
LeBron's block was clean, completely. I didn't catch the Z out of bounds play. The one offensive foul on Dwight was legit, the other questionable.
Oh, my bad, the Lebron one was clean, I meant the Ben Wallace play, which was pretty blatant. I'd say one was questionable the other just stupid.

Quote:
I think Varejao got one flop call...?
Two.

Quote:
I thought it was just horribly refereed, though I'm not blaming the refs for the Cavs loss (Delonte and Mo a combined 10/32 is to thank). There would be stretches where they'd call it super tight for like 8 minutes, then there would be plays that resembled football and nothing would get called.
Yeah, like I said, no conspiracy theories just ****ty reffing that happened to go the Cavs way.

Quote:
Side Note: Mike Brown had a great strategy in the first half: defend the 3 and let Howard get his points. This led to a double digit lead, and for some reason, the Cavs went away from this. Makes no ****ing sense. Sometimes Mike Brown just makes me think LeBron is making him look a lot smarter than he really is....
I really don't like Mike Brown...I think the team would get on fine with just about any coach, great, great chemistry which has nothing to do with the coach.
ProggyMan is offline   Reply With Quote