Music Banter - View Single Post - Mike Vick (American Football Player.)
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 06:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
coryallen2
Account Disabled

Default Mike Vick (American Football Player.)

So I hear some rumors floating around about this guy. For those who don't know who he is, he is the football player who got in trouble for dog fighting.

The things i have heard are that he is out of prison now. He has to do 30 days on house arrest. (Basically stuck in your house for 30 days where your not allowed to leave and they put a gps on your leg to find where you are at all times.)

After this house arrest he will be working for a construction company for 10 dollars an hour. (Not to mention 2 years ago this guy was making million a year.)

He will also be working to reach out against dog fighting.

After all of this he is going to try to re-apply for the NFL. Rumor has it that the Cleveland Browns are going to take him. That is'nt really saying anything because the Cleveland Browns would take ANYBODY they just want to win atleast 1 game.

What are your guys and gals thoughts on Mike Vick going back into the football league? Do you think he should be allowed?

I think that he has done his time in prison. He is now doing house arrest. So when all of this gets over with he did his time. So i think since he did do his time and got out of prison on good behavior he should be able to go throw around some footballs.
coryallen2 is offline   Reply With Quote