Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 09:48 AM   #1891 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Of course how ignorant of me to not even take that into account. I apologize profusely to any and all members living in opposite land if I offended you, I'm sorry.

Anyways I suppose I should probably fill this out myself, so here it goes.

01. If you were given the opportunity to kill someone with no consequence would you do it?

No, I read Crime and Punishment and the thing I learned was that it was really ****ing long and drawn out... something about never being able to ever get away with something that heinous because the guilt will eventually get you, but mostly about it being really ****ing long.

02. How much music do you download or buy weekly?

Really fluctuates for me, some weeks I receive more music than I can listen to, and others it`s only 3 or 4 albums, allowing me to indulge myself in old favorites.

03. What piece of literature would you like to see turned into a movie, tv series, or video game?

I would really like to see American Gods by Neil Gaiman turned into a movie, so long as it`s done right. There`s a table top role-playing game called Exalted that would make an awesome video game, very much like Dynasty Warriors. Finally I would love to see comics`s Transmetropolitan and Preacher adapted to a HBO TV series. The reason being for HBO is because it`s known for it`s quality shows, it`d get the good writers and actors. While Preacher I could see as fairly easy to do, Transmetropolitan would be difficult because of the setting it`s based in, there would be a lot of CGI and Green Screen filming.

04. How many random acts of kindness do you perform a week? This could include trivial acts such as giving money to the homeless, holding the door open for someone, or letting somebody with less items cut ahead of you at the grocery store

Not nearly enough, I`m a douche.

05. If you could be roommates with anybody from the mb for a month, who would you choose and why?

jackhammer, living with chef`s is fun because of the odd hours they keep, the large amounts of alcohol they consume, and all the ****ed up things they get to talk about all day. We also have a pretty similar taste in music.

06. Summer is around the corner, any vacation plans?

I`m taking a few classes this summer to prepare myself for my first year of college after 3 years of working full time I think Ill be pretty rusty and would rather get back into the groove of things that way, then all of a sudden at the beginning of the fall semester. Depending on when the summer semester ends and the fall semester begins, I may try and shoot up to Vancouver for a few days and see some friends.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote