Music Banter - View Single Post - Calling All Scots!
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 04:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bulldog
why bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95 View Post
Haha Ive never been to Aberdeen myself but my brother sister went up there recentley one weekend to see the Wrestling.(which i kindly rejected due to obvious reasons)

Also I work at a esso garage & a guy I know came in the other day said he had been working up there doing up flats or something & said that its 'all junkies & old folk' which i thought was quite funny.
I asked if there was anybody 'inbetween' and he said all the people inbetween are all junkies as well lol.

So am I the only Scot on here then?
No wonder people dont understand me half the time lol.
I'm sure there are a few more on the boards... somewhere.

As for junkies and old folk, that's probably the truth Where I used to live there was just down the road from a pretty nasty estate. This guy I was talking to (as he was trying to sell me a sportsbag-full of pirate DVDs) showed me all these scars on his neck and arms from where some kids had attacked him with hammers. All that said most of it, particularly the older parts around the river Don and the town centre, are absolutely beautiful places. The Pearl Lounge there is probably the best club I've ever drunk myself blind in too
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote