Music Banter - View Single Post - Bands you hate that everyone else loves
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 07:03 AM   #136 (permalink)
Mirrorball95
From Hank To Hendrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unfan View Post
Mushroomhead, Slipknot, and Lordi all sound drastically different from each other. Saying one ripped off another is absolutely absurd.
Im not saying they ripped off each other, Lordi are nothing like Slipknot & I dont even know who the f*ck Mushroomhead is lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by coryallen2 View Post
I tend to put too many letters in some words. That's my main malfunction. Slipknot is the definition of the phrase "s*itty hardcore". Along with their sub-bands. I really have a deep hate for them along with another one of my lists.

1. Brokencyde

2. 3OH!3

3. (New) From First To Last

4. Eminem (old and new)

5. ICP (An explenation is needed.... really?)

We are talking about them ripping off each others look. Not the sound. People can't really control how they sound when they sing. Their voice comes natural. They can control how they dress though. With masks with pointy thingys all over them and just basically masks everywhere they are giving the vibe that they are knockoffs.
Eminem sucks man, have always hated him. I actually got dragged to the ****ty 8 mile movie he put out years ago. It was a painful experience to say the least.

Yeah I compare Lordi & Slipknot due to the stupid & totally unnescessary (IMO) masks that they wear in some sort of vain attempt to elevate their music above the level of complete and utter bollocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJamJah View Post
Watch what happens when we change just a three little words (by my doorstep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrorball95Doppelganger
Yeah if I could get a big one, say from Neil Young or something, id stick it in. I'd just get sick.
Mirrorball95 is offline   Reply With Quote